Friday 13 November 2015

Bike Skills

Bike Skills
On Wednesday Room 29 went to the field to do bike skills. We were led by Keri and Satali.  We had been learning to keep safe on the bike.

We were split into four groups.  One group was called team party animals.  Another team was called the green fire dragons, the other team was called the marshmallow mountain riders, and finally my group the team pepperoni pizza!!!

So first our group was first to get a bike followed by the other three teams.  My bike color was blue, then when we were lining up, there were not enough bikes for my group, so I volunteered to share my bike, so then ended up taking my bike and I has to share with Aaron's bike.

First we put on our helmet and practiced using our brakes, we had to ride to the end of the cones and then brake and put our feet down at the red cones.  Then we tried using hand signals, first we had to ride our bike to the end and wave our hand when Keri waved her hand.

When we bike skills was nearly finish we got free time!!! we get to ride around the field twice.  Since I was sharing with Aaron.  Aaron get to go twice first while I had to go twice last.  I felt great riding in free time and it was quite fun.  It wasn't hard at all.





No comments: